Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vicky's Party

So tonight we made RIBS at Vicky's request for Dinner as it is Vicky's Birthday, and then Black Forest cake for dessert. Vicky wanted Kevin to draw Christy, Oreo, and Pooh Bear on her cake. (We all think that Oreo looks a little like a pig but it was a great effort)




Jace even helped her blew out her candles. Aren't they cute!! Wes, Tara and Baby Noah even joined us for cake.



It turned out that the gel that we used to decorate the cake has a lot of color die in it.



Look at all the cute presents she got so far and we missed taking a picture of the card Savannah made for her and the money she got. She was excited to get more money to spend here in the US.






I am even getting better at this blogging stuff!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTORIA!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you guys to come live down here. (I am crossing my fingers that it will one day happen!!) I will definitely become obese because you make the best food I have ever eaten. Thanks again!! Happy Birthday Victoria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn makes great ribs...even I eat them! and love them! On the farm we fed ribs to the dogs and coyotes...really! Great to have them back home now...other than Sarah (she's at EFY now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you guys SO much!!! The kids keep asking me to pull up pictures of you guys so they can see you....Jace cries if I pull up a new window and says "NO! See Vicki!" Also, Brooklyn picked up Trevor's hat today and said "Kevin's?". So cute. Thanks for all the fun & memories....we'll have to start the count down to November :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to see your blog. I can't promise I will be great a commenting. But I do enjoy reading them. Happy Birthday Vicki, I didn't get a chance to tell you when you were here.

    ReplyDelete