Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to Basics

So... It has been a while and we are way behind but I did get a new toy a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share.




One of my home teachers was talking to me about photography and the difference between digital and film. I told him I missed my film camera dearly and that although digital is great for many things I will always favour film. Next Month he brought me his old Minolta manual fim camera which was similar to the one I had and gave it to me. I was so happy. Of course I arranged a picnic at the park the next Sunday so I could test it out. I even still had some black and white film in my freezer. Take a look at some of the great photo's I got!






















Aren't they CUTE!!!!!! Now I have 5 camera's almost one for every day of the week.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, Jen!!! You are so talented! Thanks for blogging....we miss you SO much and definitely love to see what's going on. You're going to have to give me some serious lessons with my camera when you come!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing Jen!! We can't wait until you come again. You'll have to give Tiff some lessons so she can take some cute pictures of my kids!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Jenn. My first camera was a little black box Kodak! Then a Kodak Brownie...never took great pics until my Minolta SLR from back in the 70's!! Prehistoric!!

    ReplyDelete