Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey everyone!!! This is Sarah bringing you some more pictures!!! YAYY!!! I've noticed that our blog hasn't exactly been up-to-date so today I made sure I brought home some more pictures!!! Now, I'm sure yoou are all aware of my obsession with photoshop..... however, some of these pictures have had no modification what so ever. Enjoy!!!! (By the Way, this time around, I forgot to put the originals first, so just keep in mind that the edited pictures are frst and the originals second)

Railing at my school;




___________________________________________________________________
LOVE YOU!!


___________________________________________________________________
DO. NOT. ENTER!!!!!


_________________________________________________________________
This is my wonderful model Claire, who posed patiently while I took the photo from the best possible angle. THANKS CLAIRE!!!♥♥





So, that's it for now, I'll try to blog more often (and get my mom to do the same!!!)

Hopefully you are all well!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sarah♥♥♥♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome, Sarah!!! I love to see your awesome pictures! Keep up the good work! And take some pictures of the fam to post too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiffany, I'll definately take more of us as well!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are talented Sarah, just like your mom!! I wouldn't have a clue how to use photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete